miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My experience with the earthquake :

Well, today i will write about my experience whit the earthquake. I was in Santiago, and I had returned from my vacations in Pelluhue, Cauquenes (a place in south of my country, that is near from the epicenter of the earthquake) just one week ago.
That nigth i was whit a friend in my house watching Ricardo Arjona, a singer of Guatemala, he had performed in the "Festival de la canción de Viña del Mar" and this festival had finished.
We remained awake because we were talking whit my mom about thing of life. Later she went to bed, and my friend and i keep talking and listening to music. In this moment the light turns off, and i say my friend "let go to turn on the light !" but she said me "oh Clau, i don't want to go!", and in this moment my mom starts to shout "it's a earthquake, it's a earthquake!" and i was scared, but my friend was so calm, and we lowered the stairs. Then we go out to the backyard and we waited until the earthquake finished. Later, my friend's uncle came to take her.
That night was eternal. Whit my family and neighbours passed the night out of the house, in the backyard, until the light returned. The next day I recived news from the rest of my friends and people that I love, that lives in Cauquenes.
This was my experience whit the earthquake.

1 comentario: