domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

Ideas for a better Faculty =)

If you told me what I think It could be improve here, in the Faculty, I could say that, in general is good, that we have a lot of thing or kind of privileges that other faculties don't have like the fact of have "taca-taca" and "ping-pong" tables, or have video games and stuff like that.
However there a few things that could be improve, for example we have a gym but It's falling to pieces, and a lot of students don't even know where it is. Maybe could be more publicity to the gym and students cuold pay just a little money, and this money it'll be usefull to improve the equipment in the gym.
Other important thing that could be improve is the library. Yes is beautifull and big, but I think the toilet is too far of it. At the same time, if we look the computers in the library, we could see that are too old and slow, and despite the we've done some petitions to rechange it, there's no result :/.
Other important point is that, paradoxically, we does not have a nursing, and in case od a headache or something like that... where we can go? to the hospital?. I think that is a really important aspect to improve because, all the time we are "exposed" to different things, for example, one of the first Anatomy practics I felt really bad, I were with dizziness and after that we had other important lecture, so I couldn't go to my house and I must wait to feel better by my self.
That is my experience, so maybe It coul be more things to improve, but I think this are the most important.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario