miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Midwifery ♥

Hi !
During high school I was not sure what to study. I always knew that I had to study something related to health area and something where I could work to maintain the welfare of the people, to help, care and heal. That's why my first choice was medicine. Over the years, I realized that my love and closeness with the baby was growing. When I received my PSU score and had to decide what career to apply, Obstetrics was my first option, immediately discarding Medicine, and the rest of careers of medicine faculty.
I never had another career in my mind; I always wanted to study this one.
My love for babies, and my admiration for pregnant, strengthened my desire to enter here.
When I started my classes in University, gradually I was finding out all I could do as a midwife. This things became to motivations to study everyday to be a midwife with all the knowledge and capacities that can help women at all periods of her life, and this way, be able to decide every action for the benefit of unborn child.

In the second semester, in a course "Introduction to the Profession" We had some visits to clinical field where we could interact with mothers and newborns, we talked to them, I did some questions, examine, in general we had our little "first look" to our profession. In addition, we went to a infection hospital, the Lucio Cordova, where, in addition to be in contact with the patients we made the capture of vital signs, which I felt the importance and the joys of studying a career of health area.
Besides we had courses where we learned about the functioning of the human body: anatomy and physiology, which I really appreciated how fascinating it is and at the same time how complex it is.
For all these reasons I know the most beautiful race is obstetrics, as it relates to life, with the birth of a new being and comprehensive care for women.

See you !

7 comentarios:

  1. You have reason, our career is the best...I like that you feel much motivation for it.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Clau!
    obstetrics is the best! =)
    interesting text!
    kiss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Claudia,the decision of choice as first option Obstetrics is admirable ,If you continue with this motivate and aspiration is sure that you are going to a nice midwive.

    Luck!

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi clau!
    obstetrics was my first option too!
    is great!! because de babies are the best :)

    i see you!!

    kiss!! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi clau...
    i love the babies too and i think that this is the best career...
    see you in the class bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Clau!!
    Obstetric was my first option too!
    I think that this career is the best of the world!
    midwives are the best!!

    see you Clau

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank's you for the comment..I think that oBSTETRICS is only vocation and i'm happy of your decision!!!
    kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar