miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

My future as a midwife.

Hi everyone ! =)

I am in second year yet. In three years more, I will be a midwife. Then I hope to acquire capacities and values that will allow me to work in my country and to help my community. When I graduate I’ll work in Neonatology in “Hospital Clínico de la Universidad de Chile, known as: “José Joaquín Aguirre”. In this place I will take care of babies and mothers.

After some years working, I will travel to France, for a specialization and then, I will return to Chile to teach about take care of newborn child, all mothers and community, because is fundamental to maintain a good health of the mother and newborns. In my studies out of country, I will speak about Chilean reality, related to a very important subject in these days, and that never will stop being important, I refer to “The Bond”.

When I go back, I will make investigations about this subject, and others topics related to take care of baby.
Actually I’d like to work in the Universidad de Chile as a teacher, and make lessons of obstetrical fisiology or anatomy, and at the same time, keep working as midwife in some hospital of Santiago.
Well, this is my proyection of what I'd like to do when I finish my career.

Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Clau
    I like your idea of going to another country to developed on the area, this is very important in the development of a professional.
    You have very good projects =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi clau!
    I'll like work in Neonatology in “Hospital Clínico de la Universidad de Chile too! :) are very nice the babies! and is great that you travel for a specializacion!!

    good luck!

    see you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Friend
    your blog is everyday more nice :)
    I think the Neonatology is a beautufull specializatrion, is for you!!
    see you later
    kises:)

    ResponderEliminar