miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Chile to the worldcup FIFA 2010 !

Hi classmates ! Today is a very especial day, our country played his first game against Honduras and WE WON !. This is a great reason to celebrate, because Chile had not won in a worldcup since 1962, namely, 48 years ago :O. The entire country was pendent of this football game, in fact, on the streets had not cars, and all people was wearing the colors of our national flag, encouraging our team in every corner of the country.

Today, we all get up really early to watch this important game in a giant screen, that the CES put to the all university. We were so much nervous y we enjoy every single minute, encouraging with screams and songs to our football selection. Many students stay the night in this place, waiting for this glorious moment. The happiness was huge when our national selected, Jean Beusejour made the first goal, opening the count in the thirty four minute of the first time. The ambient in the CES was wonderful: all engaged and handy for the same cause ♥.

The night before, I had a great idea, I wanted to support my country in some way, so, I started to paint my nails of red, white and blue, trying in each one with a different desing, and, after a long time, I drew a beautiful flag. I just paint one of my nails and I chose clothes in the same colors. When I arrived to the university, my classmates wanted to make in their nails a flag, just like me, and doing this, I passed the all evening. Was a great idea ! :D

Well, I know we are all excited by this success, and I know that we will continue to support our players!

Successful peers!

See you : *

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Clau!!!
    Wow!!! I watched the game at my home with my brother and with my cousin, I was very nervous too, but after the goal I started to showt and jump very happy. The night before, I told my brother: If Chile win I will go dressing a red t-shirt, and obviusly I do it.

    See you!!! bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi clauudia!

    Yes today is a very especial day for Chile!

    I am very happy for our triumph!

    byee !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi clau!!!
    I was also at CES to see the soccer game and it was very exciting when they put the goal, all shouting was very bkn =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. CHI CHI CHI LELELE VIVA CHILE <3 jajaja, today the football was very good, today I watch football with you in ces! it was great!
    see you soon clau
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Clau!!!!

    expectacular was a game on the day of yesterday
    indeed I suffered until the last minute
    it was amazing to see how everything turned red all Chile

    Ole, ole, ole.... CHILE, CHILE!!!!

    ResponderEliminar