miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

English’s Blog!

Well, dear classmates, today I’m going to talk about my experience, opinion and suggestions for improve this method of learning.
The last year some classmates who had English of pre intermediate level told me about that. I was very scared, I couldn’t imagine writing a lot in English. I hadn’t experience in something, only read thing in this language when I was in high school, where English was really poor.
At first I had a hard time doing, but with the passage of days and the practice this is much easier to me. I think that really is a very good method of learning to improve our writing and acquire more vocabulary. To write about topics of our interest is very exciting, because we can express different opinions and know what you think of that.
The only bad thing is that we fail to finish our post in the class, and we have to take extra time to do, because in class we do other things at first, which take our time to write, but we are used to recognize mistakes and learn from them. Maybe we could have more time to write, or have more time to complete.
I know that my classmates consider is bad that we have English in Occident Faculty, because they have to eat in North Medicine Faculty and then travel to Occident Faculty, and this travel is very long and tedious. But for me this is very good because I live very close, at only 5 minutes. Hopefully all classes were here, would be wonderful !.
What I liked was to write about my career because I was projected at future and I was imagined what will be my working life, working on what I really love.
I know that we all consider the English’ blog a good method of learning and working consciously to improve our writing every day.

Awaiting for your comments !
Kisses : *

1 comentario:

  1. hi Claudia!

    You post is very interesting!well...when the English class began I was so afraid too !



    bye Clauu

    ResponderEliminar