martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Sewell: Luces, Sombras y Abandono ♥

Hi new classmates! I’m a new in this group, and I’m very happy to be here.
In this occasion we have to talk about our favorite book. Well, I tell you that my favorite book is a novel and is called: “Sewell: Luces, sombras y abandono”, and and it’s author is María Eugenia Lorenzini. But I must confess that I don’t like to read.
When I was in high school, our teacher told us we'd have to read this book because we would test about that history. I was 16 years old, wasn’t long ago.
When I read this book I was amazed by the story really was very beautiful, exciting and real. It was one of the few books that I liked and I've read so fast.
I liked this story because I remembered all the things I told my grandmother, she lived in this town, Sewell.
The story is about a young couple who fight for love, and as in any romance novel, they go through many challenges and must overcome many obstacles. And also tells the story of the Mining Camp, Sewell. Describe since the beginning to the end, how they were created to why it was abandoned, it is really interesting.
When I finished reading it, my grandmother told me a story from when she was younger, and was very similar to that count in the book, I realized that all women live similar things. My grandmother wanted to read the book, and realized that history was the period in which she had lived in Sewell, and recognized many of the things that were counted there.
Years later, I read the book again, because I felt more excitement to know that my grandmother had lived in those years the same things.
Finally I read the book three times, and of course, my whole family was read this book.
I recommend “Sewell: Luces, sombras y abandono” to all people interested in this mining camp, and those who enjoy love stories.
See you classmates, kisses !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario